Friday 2 April 2021

Latest Buys: Sofia Latif, Hauntingly Crafted, Verdekin, Raven Botanicals, Organic Works, Lucky Cloud Skincare, Fushi, NEOM + Papier

I can't believe that's us into April already! Where is this year going?! I had my first vaccination on Wednesday and felt quite poorly overnight. Luckily, like most people it just seems to be a 24hr thing. Today I'm sharing my latest buys..

I couldn't resist Sofia Latif's The Mini Edit (£35) having tried and loved her award winning face oil (review) and multi-award winning under-eye oil. New to me are the Nourishing Body Oil and Soothing Scalp Oil. Inside the kit is: Face Oil 5ml, Under-Eye Oil 5ml, Nourishing Body Oil 20ml and Soothing Scalp Oil 10ml. 



Discovering Hauntingly Crafted on Instagram. I immediately put an order in as Memento Mori was calling my name! (unfurled roses, petal dew, iriswood, rosewater, pink geraniums and wild violets). It's the best rose soy wax melt I've ever used! The packaging is so perfect and founder, Mandy pops in a free sample with your order as well as a hand-written note - it's the little things. Recommend highly.



I blame Hannah entirely for this purchase! As soon as I saw Verdekin's Hibiscus & Mallow Cleansing Melt I knew I had to try it. Check founder and formulator Polly whipping up a batch HERE. Review to come soon! (nice to receive a free sample as well with my purchase).



Raven Botanicals have a brand new website and you can collect rewards with purchase if you #jointheconspiracy. I hadn't tried Starlit Purifying Clay Mask or Solstice Facial Oil so their cute Discovery Set was for me, which you'll find under Gift Sets. A review will come for the whole set soon!



I fell totally head-over-heels for Organic Work's Bergamot Hand Wash which I received as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger in March. See my review HERE. I loved it so much I needed more. While I was shopping I came across Lucky Cloud's soaps so picked up their Orange & Ylang Ylang one. 



While browsing Naturisimo I came across a new body wash from Fushi - Bringer of Peace and NEOM's Great Day Magnesium Body Butter had been on my wishlist. Reviews to come! I'm not sure how long it's lasting but they currently have 15% off a £50 spend with code AWAKEN.



I needed a new notebook and it was the perfect time to pick up a personalised one from Papier. I absolutely love it (I use Papier for my blog planners too). What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment