Sunday 18 April 2021

*Amphora Aromatics Whipped Shea Butter Moisturisers: Vanilla & Jasmin + Mimosa

*productsamples - AD Amphora Aromatics very kindly recently sent me a couple of their very affordable and luxurious Shea Butter Moisturisers (120ml - £9.70). They came beautifully boxed and tied with good quality ribbon (both of which I'll be using again for gifting!) The amber glass jars are easily reusable or recyclable - the perfect kind of packaging!


 The Shea Butter Moisturisers are nestled inside the boxes on shredded tissue.



The moisturisers are whipped which gives them a smooth and creamy texture. I've been trying their Vanilla Absolute and Jasmin & Mimosa Versions and I love them both! Vanilla Absolute Whipped Shea Butter has a gentle vanilla aroma which is lovely. Both the moisturisers have a creamy texture and melt easily on warm skin. Formulated with Shea Butter, Beeswax, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Essential Oils and Vitamin E. Jasmin & Mimosa has a gorgeous exotic floral aroma which lingers on the skin. 

To use: apply sparingly onto the skin to condition and nourish



I've loved using the butters which are effective and affordable luxury. I'd definitely buy them again. I now have my eye on Frangipani and Frankincense & Rose. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment