Tuesday 6 April 2021

*Saach Organics: Bath Time Bundle

*gifted products - AD I first tried Saach Organics way back in 2015 - see my posts HERE and HERE. I was delighted when founder, Harvinder got in touch again asking if I'd like to try more products from the range (I've got a review of their hair treatment masks upcoming). The bundles are great value, do check them out.


Inside the Bath Time Bundle* you'll find their Mint & Rosemary Shower Gel 200ml* and their Avocado, Jojoba Butter & Canola Oil Hair Nourishment Conditioner 200ml*. You chose any shampoo (inside my package was their Henna Orange Oil Shampoo 200ml* which colour protects. I've used this before and found it worked very well).

The Mint & Rosemary Shower Gel* has a rich lather and a very fresh herbal scent. It'll awaken the skin and senses and gently cleanse the skin, soothing aches and pains while refreshing and revitalising the skin. To use: shake well and then squeeze a small amount onto a sponge or hands, massage over the body and work up a foamy lather. Rinse. I've enjoyed using the shower gel in the morning to awaken and refresh.

Henna Orange Oil Shampoo* has a distinctive orange aroma with herbal undertones. It'll gently cleanse while nourishing dry and coloured hair. To use: shake well before massaging a small amount onto wet hair before rinsing. 

Follow with Avocado, Jojoba Butter & Canola Oil Hair Nourishment Conditioner* this conditioner is very rich and leaves the hair silky smooth (I wasn't keen on the neutral scent) but the results are worth it! It's formulated with hair loving oils which nourish and care. 

To use: after shampooing massage through the hair concentrating on the ends, leave on a few minutes before rinsing.

I've been really impressed with this bundle, pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment