Sunday 21 March 2021

Nudge Boutique: May Chang & Pink Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter + May Chang Handcrafted Soap

I recently bought Nudge Boutique's decadent and luxurious May Chang & Pink Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter (50g - £8) after seeing it on their instagram. It really is as good as it looks! I loved it so much I rushed back and picked up more!  I also picked up their May Chang Handcrafted Soap (Dome - £5.50).


I love the simplicity of the packaging which is easily recycled or reused in the case of the jars. The Whipped Body Butter is made with four butters (Kokum, Murumuru, Shea & Cocoa) and locally sourced extra virgin Rapeseed Oil. I chose the one which most appealed to me - May Chang & Grapefruit (although I went back for the other one - Geranium & Lavender). 

To use: apply sparingly to the skin, massaging until absorbed

The body butter melts on contact with warm skin, massages easily onto the skin and leaves it deeply nourished and smelling sweet! It has a sherbet lemon/lemon curd aroma and is mouthwatering! It's quite easily one of my favourite bodycare products this year. Total joy giving! If you are feeling down "this" is the product you need!


The dome hand crafted soap is perfect too. I picked May Chang, which is slightly zesty (it comes in a dome or a slice), the dome being perfect to fit in your hand whilst in the shower. A rich and creamy soap with lots of silky lather. Formulated with Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Castor Oil and coloured with Annato seeds which are rich in essential minerals, have antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.

To use: work into a rich lather and massage onto the skin before rinsing

A gorgeous soap which I've really enjoyed using, so much so that I had to pick up another!

What are your favourites from the Range? (see my review of their Shampoo tablets HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment