Wednesday 20 November 2019

Lixirskin Electrogel Cleanser


Having fallen head-over-heels for Lixirskin's fantastic Universal Emulsion Moisturiser REVIEW. I knew there was no chance their Electrogel Cleanser was staying put inside my Latest in Beauty Grazia Beauty Advent Calendar!

This evening cleanser (and detoxifying mask - I love a multi-use product!) is fantastic. It'll remove make up and impurities and detox your skin at the same time. Lixirskin say "It is a rich cream cleanser with a twist. Interestingly what is bad for the skin generally has a positive electric charge, so we have included a very small negatively charged electrogel in the cleanser - the two attract each other and can be simply rinsed away!

The cleanser will deeply cleanse the pores leaving the skin feeling clean, refreshed and glowy. It has a gorgeous herbal floral scent (Geranium, Sage, Rosemary & Chamomile).

To use: apply generously to the face and neck with clean damp hands, massage for a minute, leave on for another minute then rinse. Alternatively, apply as a mask on dry skin and leave for 3 minutes before rinsing.

I think I may have to retrieve Vitamin C Paste from the depths of my stash and bring it back into circulation (I wasn't keen on the scent of it) as I've fallen in love with the Universal Emulsion and now the Electrogel Cleanser.  And still there's more to explore. What are your favourites from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment