Wednesday 3 June 2020

Shopping my Stash #114


It's been a long while since I shopped my stash! 

I first discovered gorgeous Flaya Organic Perfumes quite randomly in my local Jan de Vries shop in Edinburgh's West End. I picked the one which spoke to me most - Rose of course! It's a beautiful scent which I've recently been revisiting. See my review HERE.

I discovered beautifully packaged Sulom Hair Care on Instagram and picked up a bottle of their Rose & Hibiscus infused Organic Hair Oil (£7.99 - 30ml). I'd initially thought it was rose scented rather than infused! You can ask however for an essential oil to be added to fragrance. I've found the hair oil leaves my hair silky soft and nourished.

An old fav from Weleda - their Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash 50ml which has a beautiful uplifting citrus scent which is perfect for summer (and holidays, if we're ever allowed these again!) See my review HERE.

I adore Omorovicza's Award Winning Queen of Hungary Mist (30ml) it's honestly perfection and has a super-fine mist. It's my to-go-to right now. It featured in my post HERE.

It was lovely to revisit Blue Labelle's Argan & Sea Buckthorn Facial Oil (10ml) which I received in March's #Meditate Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. See my review HERE.

Keeping loosely on the rosey theme I adore Dr Hauschka's Rose Nurturing Body Oil (10ml) which nourishes the skin leaving it scented of roses!

What have you been reaching for lately?

1 comment:

  1. You are a champion with Shop My Stash 114! I am at mere 5 :) There's only two products I have tried from this beautiful line up of yours, Queen Of Hungary Mist (I agree, it is gorgeous!) and Rose Oil by DrHauschka - that actually reminded me of my very own start of the green beauty journey, I used it as a face oil for years when that was all I could afford. I'd get travel size costing around 7.50€ & it would last me months/ Worked great!

    ReplyDelete