Wednesday 17 June 2020

NorthburN Gift of the Month: June

I first discovered NorthburN via my Skin Organic Clean Beauty Box - see HERE and HERE. I also reviewed their gorgeous Rebalance Luxury Bathing Salts & Room Spray* HERE (*gifted) and two of their Hotel Collection Luxury Bathing Salts HERE. I've never gone for their very affordable Gift of the Month...up to now that is!


June's Gift of the month comprises of:

Best selling Mandarin & Bergamot, which is a juicy and uplifting blend of Mandarin, Bergamot, Rum, Honey, Purple Orchid, Rose, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Myrrh, Sandalwood and Suede. It's perfect for summer.  The set costs £12, saving 40% (plus p&p) it also comes with a branded bag which is perfect if you want to gift it.

50ml Reed Diffuser
30ml Room Mist
10 pack of heart shaped soy wax melts


The scent is simply sublime and such a treat - I know I'll be coming back next month!

I also picked up some soy wax melts in the very affordable Pick & Mix offer (4 bags x 5 melts) - Bluebell & Bergamot, Green Apple & Tuberose, Jasmine & Cedarwood and Deepest Pomegranate. I'm currently obsessed with wax melts, so much so, I also picked up Hotel Collection pick and mix - I'm planning on sharing my thoughts on the ones I've used up from all brands in my empties posts at the end of each month.




Such a stunning and affordable range. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment