Monday 22 June 2020

June Empties

I'm not going to use up anything else this month, so here are my June Empties. If a product is marked * I very kindly received it free of charge for review. I'm currently addicted to wax melts so I'm going to add these to my empties posts.


Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Body Buff 15ml, Brazilian 4 Play Moisturising Shower Cream Gel 90ml and Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 25ml - I'm obsessed with the bum bum cream and love the sweet vanilla scent. It was nice to try two other products in the range. I'd buy all three again.

*Wild & Precious Rose Water 01 100ml - a beautiful product from a gorgeous range. See my review HERE. I'd definitely buy this when my stash reduces.

*Bodhi & Birch Superfoods Series Lemon Water Hydrosol Tonic 100ml - I adore this (and have just opened a new one). See my review HERE.

Bodhi & Birch Botanic Dew Hand & Body Wash 200ml - a great hand wash (which you can also use as a body wash). See my review HERE. I bought two of these at the beginning of lockdown but would buy it again for sure!

*REN Citrus Limonum Hand Wash 300ml - I simply loved this citrus scented hand wash and will buy again. I was quite sad when I finished it. See my review HERE.


Molton Brown Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel 100ml - love Molton Brown's shower gels. This one was nice to use and I'd happily have it back in my stash.

*Oskia Eye Wonder Nutri-Active Eye Serum 10ml - I judged this award winner in the recent Beauty Shortlist Awards. It does everything it says it will and I must say I was very sorry to finish this up! It's on the wishlist.

System Professional Inessence Mask 15ml - which was nice to use but my hair needs a cut and colour right now (I was supposed to be there on 4th April so it's been a long time!) Might or might not buy.

Jurlique Nutri-Define Supreme Restorative Rich Cream 10ml - which was a Latest in Beauty pick. I loved using this at night time as it's super-rich. Would consider buying full size as my skin seemed to love it.


In May, I signed up to the Balneaves Wax Melt Subscription Box. See my thoughts on June's box HERE. Campbeltown based Olfactory is also new to me and I discovered them after connecting on instagram. Their Misi Melts cost only 75p (plus p&p) and are a great size to get the feel of a scent.

So this month I've used up: Olfactory - Black Orchid which is just like the perfume. A lush aromatic (and strong) melt which I loved. A full size purchase of this is on the cards! I also tried their Fresh Coffee, an aromatic blend of coffee with a hint of chocolate. This was lovely but I felt the "coffee" scent could have been a little bit stronger. My third use-up is their Perfectly Chantelle, another perfume inspired powdery floral (I wasn't so keen on this one).

From Balneaves: I adored Tuberose & Angelia, Black Raspberry & Vanilla, Rhubarb & Elderflower and Vetiver, Cedarwood & Fir. Dragon's Blood is a very heady melt which I found a bit overpowering.

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment