Saturday 27 June 2020

June: Lately I've Been Loving

Here's what I've been loving in June (if an item is marked * I've generously received it free of charge for review).



As soon as I got notification of the summer Cult Beauty goody bag I ran over. I decided not to #sadface but did pick up a treat in the form of Jo Loves's Discovery Collection (years ago this was available to buy on the Jo Loves website before it became part of a set). I'm already a fan of Jo by Jo LovesWhite Rose & Lemon Leaves (the first one I bought) and Pomelo (I'm now on my 3rd bottle of this!) Also inside the kit are four new to me ones: Pink Vetiver, Orange Butterflies, Rose Petal 25 and Green Orange & Coriander. I'm adding full size bottles of Pink Vetiver and Rose Petal 25 to my wishlist.


A selection of wax melts (and soap!) from my pal Sam, who is a fellow soy wax melt addict! We send each other parcels periodically which is so nice!


Dining at home deals - we've had some good 'uns this month - we especially have loved Aizle At Home. That little chocolate tart was to die for!


*I've been having scalp issues and this little bar of joy has really saved the day! See my review HERE.


I've gone over the score buying lots of soy wax melts - it really is an addiction haha. I received a gorgeous RAOK from Lauren at Facebook Group - Wax & Sniffs, Fun, Games & Chat. So kind!! 



I loved NorthburN's Gift of the Month - a beautiful set scented with juicy Mandarin & Bergamot - see my review HERE. I don't know how I lived without their beautiful Room Mists - I'll definitely be back for more!


I've also upped my reading game (at the beginning of lockdown I couldn't concentrate on anything). See my goodreads challenge HERE - which I'm hoping to smash this year! I'm currently reading this...


and this..


What have you been loving in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment