Friday 12 June 2020

Latest in Beauty: Hot Right Now Edit: June

I couldn't resist signing back up to Latest in Beauty when Floral Street's Mini Discovery Set - Light was announced as being the Haul of Fame product for June. This little set contains 5 x 1.5ml vegan perfumes and costs £9.  A 3-product sub costs that! (although I signed up for 3 months for £24 - a saving of £3). I was also pleasantly surprised to receive a mini branded Latest in Beauty branded pouch (with hey gorgeous on the reverse). 


Inside the Floral Street set is their brand new July launch - Arizona Bloom, along with London Poppy, Wonderland Peony, Neon Rose and my fav Electric Rhubarb (REVIEW). I'm enjoying trying the new-to-me ones out.



My other two picks were from Patchology in the form of their Moodpatch Chill Mode Eye Gels - single use pack (£3) and Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray (29ml) in Original Citrus (50 uses bottle) which is worth £5.99. The extra treat is 25% off at L'atelier Green - the first ever bio-sourced & breathable nail polish formula!


What have you picked from Latest in Beauty lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment