Monday 6 January 2014

Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Care Starter Kit

I bought this mini Weleda kit from Naturisimo (£6.95) just before Christmas. I am a huge fan of the Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion so was keen to try the body wash and body oil.

The Creamy Body Wash and Replenishing Body Lotion are both 20ml sizes. The Body Oil is 10ml.  Also included is a muslin cloth. A great little set for giving as a gift, for holidays or just to try this scent and the products.



I love the fresh and fruity scent of the Sea Buckthorn range. Made with antioxidant rich Sea Buckthorn Oil blended with orange, mandarin & grapefruit essential oils.

Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash nourishes the skin and is great to use to waken up in the mornings.  The wash is made with eco-friendly cleansers made from sugar and coconut. Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Moisturiser - a light lotion which absorbs easily into the skin leaving it deeply moisturised and lightly scented. Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil - a rich oil which contains Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamins A & E to soften, moisturise and protect. I'm a huge fan of body oils so love this! All three full size are being added to the ever-expanding wishlist!

Other products I'm keen to try are - Citrus Refreshing Bath MilkBirch Cellulite Oil and some Travel Sizes.  What's your favourite Weleda products?

12 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, sea buckthorn is such a great ingredient. I think you will love the Citrus bath milk too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd love it! Definitely be adding it to my wishlist x

      Delete
  2. I really like the Citrus creamy shower gel - only had it in samples but I would buy a full size. The Sea Buckthorn sounds great too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice gift set, I've never tried Weleda products before!

    Stephanie
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251/hope-freedom-love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been enjoying using it. I'm sure you'd love them x

      Delete
  4. These all sound lovely. I've been using a few products for eczema with Sea Buckthorn and have really been enjoying using them. This is such a reasonable price too! You're tempting meeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really lovely and a cheapie wee treat x

      Delete
  5. All of these sound lovely, especially the body wash, and I really like the sound of the scent too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent is amazing! My favourite Weleda x

      Delete
  6. I love their Sea Buckthorn range! Have you tried their Iris Face Mask? It's gorgeous - have nearly finished my tube of it :( x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't! Sounds like one to add to week 2's wants x

      Delete