Sunday 7 June 2020

Latest Buys:Five Dot Botanics, Feel Unique, Naturisimo, Cult Beauty

Here's what I've been buying lately (it's something which keeps me sane during these times):


I'm a huge fan of award winning Five Dot Botanics and on receiving their newsletter knew I needed to try their latest launch - Calm Shift - Lavender+Hazelnut Cleansing Face Balm (£24 - 50ml). I've tried it once so far and it has a lovely texture and scent and it turns milky when you add a splash or two of water. A review is to follow!


I sneaked in and managed to purchase a My Beauty Kit from Feel Unique before they paused the service again. I already love the Darphin, Charlotte Tilbury and Le Prunier - the Vichy and Sol de Janiero (I adore their bum bum cream) are new to me tries.


A little payday Naturisimo buy - two new launches from Elemental Herbology and Trilogy - I'm obsessed with Vit C at the moment. I also qualified for a 5 free sample pack (better than last time - no sanitary towels!)


I very nearly was swayed by the Cult Beauty Self Care Goody Bag but realised I didn't need £150 worth of products plus the 19 treats inside the kit. Yes, it was a difficult one to swerve... I did however pick up Jo Loves A Fragrance Discovery which contains 7 x 2ml sample vials (£25). Inside there are 3 I love (click the link for my review - White Rose & Lemon LeavesPomelo and Jo by Jo Loves). Of the remaining 4 full sizes are needed in Pink Vetiver and Rose Petal 25. I also like Orange Butterflies but am not so keen on Green Orange & Coriander (although unisex I find it quite manly). Really chuffed with the set however!



What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment