Monday 27 April 2020

Naturisimo: Earth Day Exclusive Discovery Box

I can never resist a Naturisimo Discovery Box. I almost squealed out loud when I saw their latest one "Earth Day Discovery Box" contained a travel size of Odacite 552M Argan & Coconut Soap Free Shampoo Bar (35g) as it had been on my want-to-try-soon list (it's fabulous - leaves the hair so silky and soft). As expected, the box is now out-of-stock - you normally have to be so quick for these boxes as they are such great value. This one cost £18.95 and is worth £71!



It's such a great box! 


The orange scented creamy shampoo bar by Odacite is suitable for all hair types, creates a soft foamy lather and leaves the hair feeling clean, hydrated and silky. Expect a review for this one - it's lush!


I'm already a huge fan of BYBI Beauty boosters and their Bakuchiol Booster (15ml - worth £12) is great. See my review HERE.


It's been years since I've had PAI Skincare in my stash so I'm looking forward to re-acquainting myself with their Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil (10ml travel size which is worth £15).


(sorry the photo is a bit blurry) There's a 15ml tube of Tata Harper's Clarifying Cleanser which is foaming (and perfect for morning cleansing). This product is new to me and I'm looking forward to trying it.


The final item is a full size black Natural Definition Mascara from Alima Pure which is worth £20!

I think it's one of the best discovery boxes. Did you pick one up?

No comments:

Post a Comment