Thursday 24 October 2019

Beauty Pie Review: Month #10


WOW I can't believe this is month 10 of my Beauty Pie subscription! Remember you can get your first month free using my LINK. This month I had two purchases (with a random third when I found I'd thrown my mascara out by mistake!) I did have a little bit of credit left from last month. My membership is £15 a month (£150 spend), plus product costs and postage.

First up - Purchase #1


My first buys of the month: £15 monthly membership + Super Healthy Skin Daily Vitamin Defense Serum 50ml (Typical price - £80 - members pay £9.82) + Wondergloss Lip Oil in Nude Nectar 5ml (Typical price - £26 - members pay £4.82) and the much raved about Flash False Lash Mascara 7.5ml (Typical Price - £20 - members pay £3.91) plus £3.36 p&p = £36.91. I'm loving the mascara and serum, the lip oil is ok (I'm not hugely keen on its scent) - although the actual product is growing on me - my preferred way to use it is on top of lipstick although I sometimes wear it alone for a glossy natural lip.


Purchase #2 


My friend and colleague, Sam send me a few of the Superactive Capsules - Essential Ceramides+ and of course I "needed" a full size pot! 60 x 0.3ml (Typical Price - £50 - members pay - £7.54) + £3.36 p&p = £10.90

My #3 order was another Flash False Lash Mascara 7.5ml (Typical Price - £20 - members pay £3.91) + £3.36 p&p = £7.27. Reviews will follow!

See my monthly picks (click on the links): 

I'm now trying to hold off and see what Christmas goodies land! What are your favourites from Beauty Pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment