Thursday 10 October 2019

*Love Lula: JOIK Organic Pink Grapefruit Sea Salt Scrub+Body Lotion


*productsamples I picked these two new JOIK Organic products are part of my October Love Lula Accredited Blogger picks. I fancied something fresh and zesty to cheer me up - I love autumn and cozy winter woolies but the cold and dark autumnal nights are already getting to me! (the links are non-affilate).

Organic Pink Grapefruit Sea Salt Scrub (240g - £15) has a delectable bitter-sweet scent - just like juicy and fresh pink grapefruit. The scrub type is one of my favourites too - Mineral Rich Sea Salt flakes with nourishing oils and butters - it's got the perfect amount of scrubbiness as well as a gorgeous scent. Just love!

To use: apply to dry or slightly damp skin, massaging all over the body before rinsing for silky smooth, delicately scented and soft skin.

The Organic Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion (150ml - £16) is packaged in a pump action bottle. The actual lotion is quite runny and absorbs instantly leaving the skin feeling nourished and smelling of pink grapefruit! Formulated with Organic Cocoa Butter, Coconut, Safflower and Sunflower oils along with calming Aloe Vera and antioxidant Vitamin E. This is a lovely lotion which is perfect for brightening up winter days and would also be fabulous to use during the summer months.

To use: apply to dry skin after bathing or showering for deliciously nourished skin.

I love this uplifting duo (didn't you guess) and am sure to buy coming into Spring and Summer. What are your favourites from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment