Wednesday 2 October 2019

79Lux Balm


I've actually had this luxurious Beauty Shortlist Award Winning Body Balm in my stash a while which I picked up from Cult Beauty. Founder and formulator Karen Cummings-Palmer is a Cult Beauty and Health & Nutrition expert who wanted to create a luxe treatment for thirsty grown up skin.


The balm has a cream/gel type texture which melts instantly onto the skin leaving it deeply nourished with a subtle glow. It's formulated with the best wild crafted and organic ingredients which nurture, nourish and protect including Shea butter, rose quartz, hyaluronic acid, essential oils, zinc and a touch of gold.

It's presented in a huge (200ml - £46) black violet biophotonic glass pump bottle and looks great on the bathroom shelf.  Pick yours up HERE (there's now a Golden Body Oil which I've got my eye on!) 

What are your favourite Cult Beauty finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment