Tuesday 29 October 2019

The Natural Beauty Box: Bedtime Bliss: October 2019

I'd spotted Skin Alchemists Apothecary's Intensive Skin Treatment (£36 - 120g) was in October's The Natural Beauty Box and I knew I'd have to pick up a box! This month the theme is Bedtime Bliss and inside are Plastic Free products (a one off box is £25.95 or you can subscribe at £24.95 a month on a rolling subscription. This month the box is worth £63.



Skin Alchemists Apothecary Intensive Skin Treatment (I got Midnight's Serenade) smells glorious and I can't wait to try it. Light, leaving the candle to burn for 10 minutes or so, before blowing the candle out and pouring the warmed scented wax onto the skin for a luxurious massage which is a treat for the skin and senses. Midnight's Serenade is a blend of exquisite jasmine, rose de mai and sweet orange. Looking forward to this one! A review will follow. (I also like that the cute little pouring pot is re-usable.

I've used Eden Days before so know my body is in for a treat with their Rooibos Bush Whipped Body Butter. Inside is a 60ml pot which is worth £7.  From Ezape Naturals is their newish Ylang Ylang & Lavender Body Oil 50ml which I've used before. It's worth £13.

From Friends of Gaia there is a plastic free Spring Green Handmade Soap (£4) which is formulated with Green Clay, Lavender & Geranium and smells lovely. Alongside this is a Sisal Soap Pouch (£3) which is ideal for storing odds and ends of nearly finished soap. Use in conjunction with the pouch for a exfoliating clean.

I'm really impressed with everything this month. Reviews to follow. Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment