Wednesday 30 October 2019

October: Lately I've Been Loving

If it's marked * I've receive a product complimentary. Here's what I've been loving in October:


*I'm currently testing out nknaturals new Season Oils kit which is fantastic. Expect a review very soon.


Picking up these gorgeous cards from Sarah at Eyeshoot Photography. The cards are beautiful and the packaging exquisite.



Enjoying the gorgeous Violet Ida EdP by Miller Harris which was inspired by Graham Greene's book Brighton Rock. It's powdery, sweet and floral and unlike anything in my perfume collection. See my Instagram post HERE.  A full review is to come!


Picking up a copy of Oh Magazine (formerly Oh Comely) at Pics & Ink. I love these lifestyle mags and find them a really nice occasional treat. Postage (£2 per mag) is super quick and there's a great range of titles available.


We've been enjoying a simple recipe from Delicious magazine - figs with blue cheese, wrapped in parma ham with a splash of balsamic vinegar and white wine before being baked in the oven and served with crusty bread (pic is before they are baked). They are truly delicious!


*I've fallen head-over-heels for this gorgeous Lucky Cloud Skincare Restore Candle which is refreshing, uplifting and helps to fill your room with delicious herbal notes. See my review HERE.



What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment