Tuesday 8 October 2019

Lancome: Idôle EdP


I'd been chatting to the Lancome counter manager, Angela in Jenners (she's been on their Lancome counter for years!) She told me she's 71 in January but just doesn't want to retire! She looks great and definitely not her age at all. She sort of talked me into picking up Lancome's newest perfume which was I must say, a totally random and splurgy purchase (there was a wee gift with purchase on which contains generous trial sizes of Advanced Genifique (7ml), La Vie Est Belle EdP (4ml) and Hypnose Noir Hypnotic Mascara (2ml).

The new perfume Idôle EdP had been on my radar (that bottle!) as it contains notes I love. I also love that all bottles in the range (from 25ml) will be refillable. More brands should definitely offer it. I used to be an Angel fan and they were I think, the first brand to offer this service. I picked the smallest size which costs £48. (Also available is 50ml - £75 and 75ml - £85).



Idôle was created by three female perfumers and is a blend of sustainably sourced rose accord, oil of jasmine absolutes with a clean chypre accord. For me it's beautifully floral with a touch of freshness and I absolutely love this truly feminine scent. 

If you are thinking of Christmas there are two Limited Edition sets available at £75 and £85 (50ml and 75ml) with a 10ml rollerball. The larger perfume set also includes a case for carrying the bottle around.

What are your favourite Lancome perfumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment