Monday 28 October 2019

Latest in Beauty: The India Knight Style Beauty Box

You should know the drill by now, I can never resist a Latest in Beauty collection box. The India Knight Edit in association with The Sunday Times Style magazine just HAD to be mine! There are 10 items in the box, with six full sizes! Costing £40 and worth an incredible £210!



The things which first jumped out at me when the box landed was the trio of haircare (which alone is worth £97!)


Award winning Charlotte Mensah is a totally new to me brand (there's a whole host of products in stylist, artistic director and founder Charlotte's line). I'll definitely be checking them out later. Inside the box is her Manketti Hair Oil 100ml which is worth £48. A review will follow when I get the chance to try it.


I've got a few of legendary hair stylist, Sam McKight's products on my Cult Beauty wishlist so was delighted to see a full size of his Cool Girl Barely There Texture Mist 250ml (£25) nestled in the box. It'll give you sexy tousled messy but cool locks!


The third haircare item is Color WOW's Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 200ml (£24) which has been on my radar but I've never got round to trying until now! The results on the website look amazing - I've still to master drying my hair with a brush but it will also work with the heat from straighteners too. Watch this space!


There's a full size of The Ordinary's Niacinamide 10%+Zinc 1% 30ml (£5) which will help regulate sebum and reduce the appearance of blemishes. I've only tried a couple of products from the range before but I'll give this a whirl.

There's a 15ml trial size of Elemis's Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix which will revitalise and regenerate the skin while you sleep. 

Also inside is Kiehl's Creme de Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil 40ml "this classic body product is reimagined in the form of a cocooning dry oil". Looking forward to trying this out!

From Clinique there's a mini travel size pot of their Moisture Surge 72 hour auto-replenishing Hydrator 15ml which is like a glass of water for the skin.


From Laura Mercier there is their Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in Dominate 0.42g which is a cherry-red shade. This is a trial size.

Also inside the box is Zoeva's Heritage Eye Crayon in Phonology 1.4g (£11) which is a metallic caramel bronze. It seems really nice and I'm looking forward to using it.

Rounding up the box is BBB London's Ultimate Brow Arch Definer in Saffron 0.3g (£22).

There are also a couple of discount codes from BBB London for 20% off a brow shape, 15% off at Elemis and 15% off at Zoeva as an added extra.  Did you pick up one of the Style boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment