Friday 18 October 2019

Eve Lom Cleansing Oil Capsule Travel Pack



I read about these newish Eve Lom Cleansing Oil Capsules in a magazine and I had to have them! I picked them up at Cult Beauty (£20 - 14 plus a travel size pot). You can also buy a full size pot at £55 for 50.


I know I'll get loads of use out the little travel size holder also! The 100% biodegradable capsules are stuffed with Omega oils and botanicals and quickly remove make up and daily grime. They smell glorious too - a blend of eucalyptus, clove, Egyptian chamomile and hops.

To use: twist of the top and massage contents over a dry face and neck before rinsing. Pat dry. 

Great for travelling or using everyday (or for popping in a Christmas stocking).  I know I'll be buying the full size pot at some point as my skin loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment