Monday 14 October 2019

Latest in Beauty: New Season Beauty

This month is entitled New Season Beauty at Latest in Beauty. My picks arrived on Friday (and I'm tempted by another box! - you are allowed one extra build your own box a month). I go for the 6 item box - Beauty Enthusiast - which costs £15. This month there is one totally new to me brand - I'd never heard of You & Oil before.


I'm a huge fan of System Professional and inside is a 30ml of their Solar Sun Oil which is worth £17.50 - I'll pack this away for next summer!

There are two oils from new to me brand You & Oil (10ml) which are worth £16.50 each - Beauty Shot 100% Botox Oil and Beauty Shot 100% Collagen. I'm looking forward to trying these and reviews will follow.

Ecooking is a brand which has been on my radar but I haven't tried yet. Inside the box is 50ml (approx £5.50) of their Cleansing Gel which is good for normal to oily skins (love this!)

Similarly, Nuori has been on the radar but I've never tried anything from the range until now! Inside is a 5ml try-me size of their Supreme Moisture Mask which gives the skin an instant shot of hydration (perfect for dry winter skin!)

My final item is well loved Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil 9ml (£10) (REVIEW).

I'm really pleased with my picks this month. Did you choose any of these too?

No comments:

Post a Comment