Thursday 5 September 2019

Beauty Pie Review: Months #8 & #9

My Beauty Pie membership rolls over on the 1st of the month (£10 - £100 limit). As I was going on holiday I decided to keep it and spend it in September...but of course you know the drill I placed an order as soon as I got home near to the end of August! Feel free to use my link to sign up to get your first month FREE (you pay for your products on top of the membership+postage).

My August picks:



My (initial) August picks worked out like this: 

£10 membership+Japanfusion Pure Transforming Cleanser £5.82 (normal price £25)+Qi Energy Breathable Moisture Ginseng Beauty Sleep Mask £7.26 (normal price £45) plus postage&packing (£3.36) = £26.44.



I've only tried both of these a couple of times so reviews to come!


On 30th August I upped my pie to £15 a month (£150 limit). Whoops. And so...£15+Super Healthy Skin Nourishing Body Polish £10.44 (£40) +Wondercolour Longwear Cream Eyeshadow Stick - Wild Violet £3.70 (£20)+p&p £3.36 = £32.50.



I'm pretty impressed with both of these. The body polish is heaven in a pot! Again, reviews to come!


My order coming into September (still using my membership limit from the end of August) is the Triple Hyaluronic Acid & Peptide Serum £13.20 (£60) which seems lovely.  I've also ordered just back in stock Jeju Overnight Moisture Superinfusion £9.72 (£70). I need to try and just have one order in October to save on postage (£3.36 a time!) See my review of Jeju Cleansing Milk+Rehydration Mist+ HERE.

I also received a £50 credit for referral and have now got £51 left to roll over to October. What are your must-have's from Beauty Pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment