Tuesday 20 December 2016

Pure Natural Box: January Detox Edition

The January Detox Edition from Pure Natural Box went on sale on Friday and sold out in a couple of hours! It really is a great value box - worth £89 and costing £25 plus £3.95 P&P.  If you missed out make a note of the next box which will be released on Friday 3 March.


So what's inside?

The first item to jump out at me was Micheline Arcier's Tonique Body Oil (100ml and worth £40). I've used this brand before but not for ages so really looking forward to this one! The oil energises, stimulates and detoxes and smells amazing! It's a blend of Rosemary, Lemongrass and Sage which optimises a healthy circulation, is great for cellulite and fatigue. 

From new to me brand Kozmetics there are two products - CLEANSE Purifying and Moisturising Face Oil (30ml - £6) and ELIXIR Luxurious Rose Face and Neck Oil (10ml - £5.50). I'm looking forward to trying the duo and expect reviews later in January.

And yet another new to me brand is soapNskin (I've heard of the brand but not tried anything from it). Their Neroli & Patchouli with Jojoba Oil Himalayan Crystal Bath Salts (150g - £9.50) smells gorgeous and they make a great detoxifying bath soak.

Just for Tummies Live Bacteria (Probiotics) (60 capsules - £19.95) replenish your gut flora and is the most important supplement in any digestive plan. They can help with bloating and abdominal pain.

The third new to me brand is Em & Nick's Coffee Body Scrub (50g - £6.95) which is made with upcycled coffee grounds as well as sea salt, sugar, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and grapefruit oil. The scrub is gently exfoliating.

Finally, there is a Veeda 100% Natural Tampon and Towel Sample pack which contains 2 regular non-applicator tampons and  ultra-thin regular sanitary towels.

I think it's an absolutely amazing box. Did you pick one up?

3 comments:

  1. I rushed back from the School run to grab one, the Micheline Arcier oil was the clincher, but I love the way the boxes are put together, the info that comes with etc... My favourite boxes Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth it! Me too & it's so lush. Definitely have loved the few I've picked up. x

      Delete
  2. Thank you ladies, lovely comments. I'm really glad you love them!

    ReplyDelete