Thursday 21 April 2016

Jo Loves Pomelo

I first tried Jo Loves Pomelo back in 2013 when a sample vial was one of the items in Jane's British Beauty Blogger Edit Box which was stuffed full of amazing goodies and sold out in a few hours.

I've always been keen to have my own full size bottle. I was tempted to choose it when in London last year but I was swayed by the gorgeous White Rose & Lemon Leaves (review). I dropped some hints to hubby just before my birthday and was thrilled to open my very own bottle!  (I'd hoped to get a sample vial or two but there wasn't any included with his purchase).

The packaging is simply divine! Nestling inside the box on red tissue is a beautiful 50ml bottle of Jo Loves Pomelo.




This is Jo's signature scent and is "inspired by memories of summer holidays; white sandy beaches, fresh linen sheets and sparking iced water".

With notes of pink pomelo and vetivert along with rose, clove, suede and patchouli.  It is refreshing and juicy with earthy woody notes and lasts well on my skin.

You can also pick it up in a range of body products - Hand & Body Cleanser, Hand & Body Lotion, Body Creme and Bath Cologne.

What's your favourite Jo Loves Perfume?

1 comment:

  1. Mine must be Red Truffle 21 as well as the Pomelo! I MUST try the White roses and Lemon leaves too...

    ReplyDelete