Saturday 23 February 2013

World Book Night UK & Ireland - 23rd April 2013

I was super excited to learn tonight that I am going to be a giver at World Book Night on 23 April 2013!  The book which I am giving away is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes my favourite book of 2012.  My mini review is here.

"World Book Night is a celebration of reading and books which sees tens of thousands of passionate volunteers gift specially chosen and printed WBN books in their communities to share their love of reading".

World Book Night encourages volunteers to give a book to people who don't read books to encourage them to start enjoying reading.  "It's about people, communities and connections, about reaching out to others and touching lives in the simplest of ways, through the sharing of stories".

You can read more about World Book Night here.


6 comments:

  1. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I want to read this xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An amazing book, it made me happy and sad, such a good story x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book. World Book Night sounds like such a good idea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My book of 2012 - I know its a fab idea x

      Delete