Thursday 14 February 2013

Shopping My Stash - Spending Ban Week 4


These are the products I've been reaching for this week:

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask 75ml - one of my favourite masks. This contains ground walnut shell to exfoliate, kaolin clay to rid the skin of impurities and fruit acid complex for radiance.  It smells pretty good too! You can see my full review here.

Elemis Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil 50ml - this came in the Christmas Elemis TSV from QVC.  You can see the contents here.  This is lovely really pampering.  You can see my mini review here.

Myroo Starflower & Orange Blossom Facial Cleanser 26g - a lovely pampering cleanser which smells absolutely gorgeous.  You can see my review here.

TAAJ Hand Cream 30ml - this came in January's Birchbox.  Lovely hand cream - it smells great and super moisturising.

Sweet Cecily's Mojito Lip Balm 10ml - a gorgeous little lip balm flavoured with mint and lime - just like a Mojito.  Full review to follow.

L'Occitane Dry Skin Foot Cream 10ml - love this rich foot cream packed full of moisturising shea butter along with lavender essential oil and lavender.

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - A sheer lip colour which feels moisturising on the lips.

Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Eye Pencil No.8 - a grey shade, very wearable. The pencil comes with a smudger.

Have you been shopping your stash this week?  Have you used any of these products?

14 comments:

  1. I really really want to try that Clinique Black Honey almost lipstick! Would you recommend? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's a plum shade and I reckon you'd really suit it x

      Delete
  2. Some more lovely products there Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of Sweet Cecily's Mojito Lip Balm xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try the Elemis Dry Oil and i'm a fan of L'Occitane hand and foot creams - they always smell divine.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dry oil is gorgeous smells so good. Me too love the hand creams xx

      Delete
  5. love these picks! we have similar tastes! love the oil from elemis... wish it wasnt a qvc exclusive tho cos i'd love to buy it on it's own xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I know such a shame you can't buy it separately x

      Delete
  6. All lovely choices I am addicted to the balance me radiance mask - I have to ration myself lol!
    Jenny @redheadbeautydiaries.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the L'Occitane foot cream!

    ReplyDelete