Saturday 2 February 2013

Samples #7

It's ages since I've done a samples post - you can see my last one here.


Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection - Instant Eye Repair, Intensive Porcelain Veil, Velvet Night Cream, Refresh Moisture Infusion, Morning Beauty Rescue - I love these especially the eye cream and night cream.  Only one not so keen on is Morning Beauty Rescue as it's a bit sparkly.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Mattifying Fluid - nice product but tiny sample - hard to tell if this suited my skin as I only got one use.

Philosophy Hope in a Jar, Eye Hope and Purity 3-in-1 Cleanser - I liked using the eye cream and the cleanser.  I didn't like the scent of the moisturiser.

Manuka Doctor Rejuvenating Face Mask - this was lovely smelt amazing and felt fab on the skin.  Would perhaps buy full size.

Avon Advanced Techniques Shampoo and Leave in Conditioner - these seemed quite good but I didn't like the scent of them so wouldn't buy.

Weleda Skin Food and Pomegranate Body Lotion - loved both of these especially the Pomegranate Body Lotion which I'll definitely buy at some point.  Loved the fruity scent and how it felt on my skin.

Vav Hand Cream - tiny sachet seemed a nice enough cream but hard to tell as it's such a small sachet.

I also used Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate sample vial - nice enough product but there are other face oils I prefer.

The Oh Lola! EDP sample came from my Perfume Samples challenge.  Love its light, fruity & floral scent - I'd definitely buy this perfume.

As you can see I'm still in sample overload!



These are the samples I've picked for #8:


Tea Tree & Peppermint Intensive Treatment Foot Pack - 1 treatment
Lavera Balancing Face Mask 10ml
L'Oreal Everpure Shampoo & Conditioner both 10ml
Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm 2g
Sisley Moisturiser with Cucumber 4ml
Beemy Honey Moisturising Cream 5ml
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion 4ml
Elemental Herbology Cool & Clear Facial Cleanser 3ml
Cotswold Collection Jasmine & Orange Blossom Hand Cream 5ml
Comfort Zone Tranquility Cream
Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub
Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ 2.5ml
REN Keep Young & Beautiful Serum 3ml
Evolve Protein Build Conditioner 7ml
Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment 8ml
Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Oil Leave in Treatment

Have you used any of these products?

20 comments:

  1. You sure have a lot of samples Sandra :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) They keep multiplying rather than going down! x

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is sample heaven lol. I love it when I get a sample in a magazine and I haven't been expecting it to be in there - the little things in life hey! ;) I've tried a number of the brands you have listed but not the particular products x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) me too love finding samples in magazines. x

      Delete
  3. I'll start a little 'sandra box' for any more I get ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh definitely sample heaven and sample envy going on from me - Weleda Skin Food and Pomegranate Body Lotion is on my wishlist xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a lot of samples! i have used the liz earle superskin concentrate and agree that there are other oils that are better xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just so much to choose from! x

      Delete
    2. I'm not the biggest lover of SuperSkin Concentrate either. I have the roller ball version and have started using it on my cuticles before bed.
      xo

      Delete
  6. Hi Sandra!
    I don't know any of the samples myself; therefore thank you for sharing and describing them.
    Wish you a wonderful Sunday and xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The manuka doctor face mask sounds amazing. I want to try it. I have tried the Ojon hair rejuvenating stuff and love it. Just did a blog post on it too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, smells great and feels wonderful on your skin. My first Ojon. I'll check out your post x

      Delete
  8. great samples! I really like Oh Lola too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Might be tempted by a bottle after my spending ban! x

      Delete
  9. I thought I was mad on samples but this is extreme! Great collection!
    http://lookinglikeamillion.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I do have a thing about samples! Love trying out new things x

      Delete