Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Beautylishious February 2013 Review

The last time I bought a Beautylishious bag was in September.  I managed to purchase a February bag before my Spending Ban kicked in!  


Wrapped in leopard print tissue, in a bright pink organza bag with some sparkly sequins and tied with a ribbon with a little "handmade with love" heart.


Onto the contents - the first spoiler I saw was for Murad Firming Body Cream 100ml worth £19.50.  I'm a huge fan of Murad products and was keen to try this.  A rich body cream with an orange scent - it's lovely.

A sample slice of Lush Angel Delight Soap - a nice fruity soap which is scented with Tangerine oil.

Garnier Rose Comforting Cleansing Lotion 200ml which retails at round about £2.00 - this smells amazing.  Suitable for dry/sensitive skin.  I can use this at the moment as my skin is quite dry in winter but is usually normal/combination.  Update - a lovely cleanser which removes all mascara/eyeliner with ease and leaves skin clean and fresh.

Four x sachets STEAMCREAM - these featured in a previous bag.  Not a huge STEAMCREAM fan but these will do for weekends away.

The bag retails at £12.75 including P&P.  You can see the website here.  Harriette is currently only selling bags up until June and will be back after she's had her baby.

You can follow on Twitter 
Website here
Facebook here

Did you get the bag?  What are your thoughts?

18 comments:

  1. I have seen a couple of reviews on these bags now, and I think they look great. It is obvious that Harriette put a lot of thought and love into these bags. So far whenever I have seen her posts that she has bags to sell it is at a time I have been broke, but hopefully before June I will have some cash available at the right time and try one of them. BTW,I really like the sound of the Garnier lotion, sound so nice.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she does put a lot of care into her bags. If I wasn't on the spending ban I'd sign up until June. The Garnier lotion is so nice x

      Delete
  2. This looks brilliant! What a bargain with the Murad body cream.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And its lovely! Pleased with the contents x

      Delete
  3. Oh I've never heard of these bags, I shall pop over to the website and have a nosey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of them either? I don't know if they'd appeal to me as much as the Glossybox as I am a sucker for pink packaging (shallow I know!) xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find uses for the organza bags especially for pressies but agree love the boxes! x

      Delete
  5. A bargain! I have recently been reading about the Murad Firming cream and was thinking about trying it and I'm a fan of Lush soaps too. I shall pop over there and have a look. You have a lovely blog and I like the variety of topics - pleased to have stumbled across it and now following!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really pleased with it! Thank you! I've followed you back x

      Delete
    2. Thank you - just spotted that you were my new follower!

      Delete
  6. I think I have one of these waiting for me at the post office - will have to get down there quick to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice bag, I think the lush sample is a nice touch. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. that lush sample seems really lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete