Saturday 16 February 2013

Top Sante Subscription & Free Murad gift

Just before Christmas I took out a subscription to Top Sante Magazine - which is a magazine packed full of interesting & thought provoking articles, health, beauty, food, wellbeing, celebrity interviews, keep fit, make-overs, reviews, advice and travel.

My subscription cost £24 for 12 issues saving 30% on the cover price (£2.90) and I received a Murad Ageless Beauty Starter Kit worth £29.95.




Here is what is included in the set:

Refreshing Cleanser (45ml), Complete Reform Serum (10ml), Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30 (21ml) and Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisturiser (7.5ml).

You can see the current subscription deals here.

Full reviews will follow.  Have you used any of these products before?

10 comments:

  1. I have tried a few Murad products but nothing has wowed me so far - not seen this particular set though I will be interested in your thoughts,
    I love subscription deals like this - Top Sante is a great magazine!
    Luckily my local M&S has a beauty hall now whih sells Murad as well as a huge array of really good beauty brands, very handy!
    Thanks for shareing xx
    Jenny@redheadbeautydiaires.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know me too always fab when you get a freebie. I'm awaiting a beauty hall! When there is one near me I want to get I Coloniali Deep Massage Body Cream with Myrrh - its an absolutely amazing product! And try the Miller Harris scents. I know I could order by mail but I want to touch, try and smell the products! x

      Delete
    2. Ohh that sounds very nice I'll have a look for this range next time I'm in marks's - be warned though it's not good for the bank balance to have soooo many gorgeous brands in one place lol! you need good will power or take your hubbie/partner with you ~ that normally buts the brakes on for me lol! x

      Delete
    3. I never go beauty shopping with hubby! He thinks I should manage with only one of everything! As if...;) x

      Delete
  2. That's an awesome deal!! Never read this mag before, will need to check it out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Looking forward to trying them out. Fab magazine x

      Delete
  3. I've not tried them before but it looks like a great gift and brilliant deal xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried a couple of other things, great brand and mag x

      Delete
  4. This subscription is a great bargain then. I like Murad products, I used their pomegranate line some time ago. I will let you know about Rodin's Olio Lusso after some weeks : ) Your blog design colors are so pretty : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the pomegranate line though heard it's good. Please do! Thank you x

      Delete