Tuesday 26 February 2013

Spending Ban - Update 6

I was doing really well in week 6 until I spotted that Latest in Beauty were offering luxury samples of Caudalie The Cream and The Eye Cream (15ml & 7ml) for £14.95 (worth £50) plus P&P and I caved! ooops.  

Then after reading The Simple Things magazine I came across a company called Remedy...for and two Organic Body Butter Bars slipped into my trolley...And then on Sunday I saw April's Beautylishious spoiler and caved again as I really wanted to try the Lola's Apothecary mini bath oils which feature in April's bag - so not a good week!  A total spend of £41.20 - although I might ask for the Beautylishious bag for my birthday.


Here are the products I'm "wanting" this week - 


Saaf Face & Body Kit - the products sound interesting and are all organic and free from chemicals and from a brand I've heard of before but not tried any products.


YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation - heard so many bloggers rave about this foundation that I really want to try it!  I think I'm the only beauty blogger which hasn't tried it yet.


Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin EDP - with notes of rich rose, pink and black pepper, violet and musk.  Sounds amazing can't wait to smell it.


Clinique All About Lips - another product I've seen raved about on beauty blogs.  May try and pick it up next Bonus Time at Harvey Nichols.




Dr Periccone No Concealer Concealer - already love the No Foundation Foundation and have seen reviews of this on several blogs recently - to name two - Sam's post here and Evelyn's here.  It looks amazing and it looks like it really works!


How's your spending ban going?  And what products are you wanting this week?

22 comments:

  1. See, now this is why i am allowing myself Amarya,Glossy and Beautylishious....anything else is not allowed!

    otherwise i would go crazy ,p

    Although, my next two Amarya are free, and possibly my next two Glossy's with dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I allowed myself a couple of boxes too! Fantastic to get free boxes whilst on the ban :) x

      Delete
  2. The YSL foundation is amazing! Tried a sample of it from the counter and i was gutted as i loved it, and would never be able to afford it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try it soon, might see if I can get a sample x

      Delete
  3. Hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell off the wagon lol! The caudalie was a bargin though :-)
    I also gave the YSL foundation - I was just wondering just last night whether to review it or not as it has been reviewed a lot! I think it's ok but it hasn't wowed me but it is a good match to my fair skin though :-) x
    Great post :-)
    Jenny@redheadbeautydiaries.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I managed not to cave with the LIB set but I want the no concealer concealer and the YSL foundation is amazing, wouldn't mind having a bottle of that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra tsk tsk! The Caudalie WAS a bargain though ;) Nope you are not the only blogger to have not tried the YSL foundation, I haven't yet although I am very very tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha you were doing so well!
    A bargain is a bargain though... you're probably saving more than you are spending... ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know only one blip and then 3 in one week! oops. x

      Delete
  8. Ahh don't worry too much about falling off the wagon, think of how much you have saved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I did feel a bit guilty though but so nice to receive parcels! :) x

      Delete
  9. Oops! Oh well you are still saving in the long run xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know definitely would have "normally" spent more x

      Delete
  10. That doesn't sound too bad, especially if the Beautylishious bag is a birthday treat! Thanks for the mention btw, that No Concealer stuff is really good! xx

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I keep telling myself ;) No problem it looks fab! x

      Delete
  11. The parfume sounds lush, curious to sniff it too. Love the colour of the bottle. Hehe.
    You should get a sampe of foundation at ysl counter, so you can try without breaking the ban. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the colour looks mad! Can't wait to have a sniff. I'll definitely try to get a sample next time I'm in town x

      Delete