Thursday 7 February 2013

Shopping My Stash - Spending Ban Week 3


These are my products I've been shopping my stash for this week:

KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry 200ml - first received this product in a Carmine box and then in another beauty box.  Loved it so much bought the full size (this is my second one).  It really works for quickening up blow drying time - a lifesaver in the morning before work!

Skinvelop The Cleanser 120ml - an absolutely amazing cleanser which removes every trace of make up, leaves skin feeling fresh and clean with no tightness.  Great value at £10.50 and it smells fab!  You can read my mini review here.  I love trying different cleansers but I'll always have this one in my stash!

Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick.  Honey is my ultimate favourite shade but enjoying this bright pop of colour this week.

Fresh Sugar Passion Lip Treatment SPF15 - I received a set of these when my friend at work went to Vegas - you can see my post here.  This is a sheer rouge tint.

Neil George Intense Repair Mask with Indian Gooseberry 215ml - this smells amazing and is a great hair mask - you can read my review here.

Pure Thoughts Tangerine & Jojoba Whipped Shea Butter 45g - simply love this gorgeous pot of super moisturising butter scented with tangerine. Deeply moisturises my skin and a pot of this will always be in my stash.

Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion 100ml - one of my favourite Clarins products. Super moisturising with a light scent.

What have you been using most this week?

20 comments:

  1. You just reminded me I need to stock up on some Pure Thoughts shea butter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great moisturiser - thank for recommending I try it wouldn't be without it now! x

      Delete
  2. I just ordered the KMS Calafornia spray, it sounds good. Can't wait to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandra, I'm so flattered that you love my SKINVELOP cleanser so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Revlon kissable balms - lovesick is my favourite one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice! Hope they bring out some more colours x

      Delete
  5. I so need Fresh Sugar Passion Lip Treatment SPF15!! Thanks for sharing
    Lorraine
    beautifulyoul.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love pure thoughts tangerine whipped shea butter too :) The skinvelop cleanser sounds lovely, will have a quick look at your review :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So delicious isn't it! Highly recommend the cleanser - one of my absolute favs x

      Delete
  7. Lovely shopping the stash products for this week - the Pure Thought shea butter sounds amazing! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure Thoughts Tangerine & Jojoba Whipped Shea Butter sounds heavenly xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely gorgeous and melts into dry skin areas leaving it moisturised and beautifully scented x

      Delete
  9. I love my Fresh Sugar Passion Lip Treatment, smells so yummy too:P!
    http://lookinglikeamillion.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love the scent and how they feel on my lips so yummy x

      Delete
  10. Fab selection sweetie. I'm loving my fresh lip balm. Want more!!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The rest are gorgeous! You'd love them x

      Delete