Saturday 9 February 2013

Amarya Beauty Box Review - February 2013

My February Amarya box arrived this morning.  It contained a limited edition Dr Hauschka Rose Garden Cosmetics Kit.  We received a facial kit in September.

The set is worth £19.95 and is exclusive to Amarya.  Included in the set is the cult rose day cream (5g), Hand Cream (10g), Rose Body Moisturiser (10ml), Rose Body Oil (10ml) and Firming Mask (5g).  The set comes in a branded cosmetic bag.



"This luscious Rose-scented collection plumps, soothes and smoothes skin, leaving it looking fresh and youthful.  With its soft, subtle scent the Rose brings calm to both skin and senses".

I am looking forward to having a pampering session!  Did you get this box?  What are your thoughts?

15 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! I'm definitely going to be signing up to the Amarya box soon!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an amazing set i got this too but i wish it wasnt a Rose scent! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh! I think you either love or hate rose! x

      Delete
  3. I love the handcream and the rose day cream, I have had all of these samples as gifts with purchase so I am not worried about getting this box. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the hand cream but already love everything else x

      Delete
  4. What a lovely box xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a really lovely box! I cancelled mine in January but might have to resubscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scent of roses and I love Dr Haushka! This box looks lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing gift set! I'm starting to regret cancelling my Amarya sub now! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love these products! Only one I haven't tried before is the hand cream x

      Delete