Monday 11 February 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Mini Duo

My mum gave me a tenner to treat myself to a small beauty item as she knows I'm on the spending ban - thanks mum! I picked this mini gift from Crabtree & Evelyn.  The assistant gave me a mini pot filled with the matching hand cream (which is super moisturising).  The set normally retails at £8 but I've got a VIP 15% off card.


The set contains:
Skin Invigorating Bath & Shower Gel 50ml
Skin Refreshing Body Lotion 50ml

Scented with orange, bergamot and neroli it is a zesty and uplifting scent.

The bath & shower gel lathers up well leaving the skin clean and refreshed.  The Body lotion has a cream/gel texture, is lightweight and lightly scented.  This is a new scent from Crabtree & Evelyn.  

Have you used this?  What is your favourite product at Crabtree & Evelyn?

14 comments:

  1. God bless your Mum! :) I bet that smells amazing. Orange, bergamot and neroli are 3 of my favourite scents x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was made up (but you'll see that I broke my spending ban tomorrow ;) It smells gorgeous would recommend x

      Delete
  2. Awwww how lovely of your mum!! :) this scent sounds fab. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how sweet... I always, without fail, smell all of these products when I come across them, but I have never bought one of them xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not bought from Crabtree & Evelyn for ages but this scent just appealed. I love their hand creams too x

      Delete
  4. Aaww that was really sweet of your mum :) The scent sounds lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those lovely citrus oils! They do use essential oils in their products, don't they? Nice of your Mom to treat you too.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent is just gorgeous, yes and yes :) x

      Delete
  6. ohhh this looks like a fab little set! very lovely of your mummmy! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) so uplifting in the morning and I agree! x

      Delete
  7. Bless your mum! I haven't bought anything from Crabtree & Evelyn in ages. Maybe I will treat myself after the ban xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! A gorgeous scent really uplifting! I'll definitely be purchasing the body lotion again (and maybe the hand cream) x

      Delete