Friday 1 February 2013

Friday's Makes, Bakes & Learns #9 - update

At the beginning of December I made Turkish Delight Vodka (you can see this post here).  I have made sure I've shaken the bottle every single day but the pieces of Turkish Delight have not disappeared as they were supposed to according to the recipe.  I decided to try it anyhow and it is delicious.  Perfect for drinking out a shot glass and has a nice rose-y taste.  Recommend it!  Cheers!




Want to try making Limoncello next.  Do you make any homemade drinks?  If so, what do your recommend?

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh tasty! When you first posted about it for some bizarre reason I expected it to come out pink - I am such a sap! I have only ever made sloe gin (which I don't even drink!) although I do use the redundant gin soaked sloes to make sloe chocolate afterwards, that is yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Its quite a blah colour. Sloe chocolates sound amazing :) x

      Delete
  2. I so need to make this. LOVE flavoured vodkas! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lush mmm

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks yummy! Your blog is amazing! Following now!

    xxx

    http://bellas-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive tried homemade Limoncello and it's lush!! Very very more-ish!!! It's lethal lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so nice!! I love turkish delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds lovely - I don't usually drink vodka but I'd love to taste this. Pinned and stumbled. Thanks for linking up to #recipeoftheweek x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely would recommend it x

      Delete