Thursday 28 February 2013

Shopping My Stash - Spending Ban Week 6

These are the products I've been reaching for this week -




Natural Wisdom Rosehip & Pomegranate Facial Cream Cleanser 100ml - I wanted this cleanser after reading Danny's review.  It is one of my favourite cleansers.  I chose Rose Floral Blend with notes of bergamot, rose de mai, palmarosa, petigrain, geranium, benzoin and rosewood.

Natural Wisdom Rose & Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydrating Toner 50ml - I love this beautiful hydrating toner.  You can see my review here.

Bodhi Rosemary Chi Reviving Body Moisturiser 40ml - a reviving and invigorating body lotion.  Smells simply heavenly with rosemary, geranium and cedarwood essential oils.  You can see my review here.

Sprout Vegan Peppermint Lip Balm - packed full of cocoa butter and peppermint essential oils. I also love the Cocoa version.  See my post here.

Clarins Eau Ressourcante Balancing Fragrance 100ml  - love this relaxing and calming scent.  You can see my thoughts here.

Diptyque Philosykos Perfume Oil Roll on - simply love this fruity fig scent. Reminds me of summer evenings.  Gorgeous!

Tom Ford Indian Rose Lipstick - simply love this wearable pink.  My only Tom Ford lippy!

Have you used any of these?  Are you shopping your stash this week?

24 comments:

  1. I love the natural wisdom and Bodhi products you've listed here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clarins product xx

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Clarins Eau Ressourcante Balancing Fragrance too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefer it to the original one x

      Delete
  4. I would definitely like to try the Clarins fragrance and although I've tried the Tom Ford perfumes, I haven't taken too much notice of the lipsticks - looks like my kind of shade!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Tom Ford Santal Blush, the lipsticks are gorgeous too x

      Delete
  5. I love the look of that lippie, it totally looks like the sort of shade 'i would choose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered the natural wisdom toner lot's of people seem to enjoy it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will adore it. One of my favourite toners from an amazing brand x

      Delete
  7. I keep seeing good reviews for Sprout products, and love their simple, natural ingredients so I'm definitely tempted to give them a try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried the lip balms and they are fab - would love to try some other things from the range x

      Delete
  8. Hi Sandra,

    Thank you so much for the mention. I am glad you are enjoying the Natural Wisdom products.

    Have you tried Tata Harper products?

    Danny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Danny, your reviews are always so informative and in-depth. Definitely want to try some more Natural Wisdom. Have tried a few Tata Harper samples but need to invest in some full sizes x

      Delete
  9. I'm so glad to have found you through Evelyn! I've been debating Tom Ford Indian Rose for a while -- hoping it'll be my perfect MLBB colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd love it. Your blog is fab, just away to have a browse! x

      Delete
  10. heeello there =)
    thanks to yuor review of Bodhi i decided to take the plunge and i bought all the set in full size of cream and shower gel..well what i can say? AMAZING! this scent is gorgeous along with the galangal spice mmm... i feel like i'm in a spa :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad! An amazing range of products :) x

      Delete
  11. I love the sound of the Natural Wisdom cleanser and toner, they're definitely a brand that I need to try!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful products I'm sure you'd love them x

      Delete