Tuesday 19 February 2013

Spending Ban - Update 5

It's day 36 in the spending ban (nearly half way!)  I had a great week last week. I'm still loving using my paperblanks* journal to record my spending and wants.



My wants list is an expensive one this week!




Undergreen Pink EDP 100ml - this sounds gorgeous!  See above in the journal for the notes it contains.



OV Naturals Rosy Glow Luxury Organic Moisturiser 60ml - A gorgeous moisturiser.  I reviewed the smaller 15ml size last week.  You can see that here.



Jo Loves Orange Tulle 30ml - I knew Jo Malone had her own range out and had fancied the Gardenia scent for a while.  I read a review on Thom's blog Manface and knew I'd love this citrus fruit based scent - with notes of orange flower, mandarin, mint leaves, neroli, petigrain and musk.

Another product that Thom reviewed recently was Jo Loves Lemongrass, Amber, Tiare Flower Candle - it sounds gorgeous - lemongrass burns first, then amber and then tiare flower.  Expensive though at £75 for 255g jar.  The packaging and actual product look very luxurious though.

Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ 30ml - recently used the mini that came in the YOU Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar - gorgeous! Nardine at Live...Laugh...Love just sent me two minis - thanks huni!



OV Naturals Petal Soft Skin Rose Hamper £35 - look how gorgeous this hamper is!  Stuffed full of gorgeous mini OV Naturals products - Rosy Glow Moisturiser, Triple Rose Face Oil, soaps, a toner, a hair decoration and a beautiful Fairtrade rattan basket - great for storing beauty item.



How is your spending ban going?  What products are you wanting this week?


*complimentary

30 comments:

  1. great job with your spending ban! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not joined in with the ban as such, but am being so careful as we have a building project to save for. It's hard isn't it? Well done. You are doing so well! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I had my blip last week but felt fab being good this week! x

      Delete
  3. your doing really well with your spending ban, i can never keep one up haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been one of the hardest things I've done! x

      Delete
  4. I am impressed with how well your spending ban is going! Love the wishlists too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing really well Sandra, keep it up! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your wishlist obv! Thank you Sandra, good luck with the spending ban! Lucy, OV naturals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your wishlist obv! Thank you Sandra, good luck with the spending ban! Lucy, OV naturals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Me too, definitely going to treat myself one way or another after my ban! x

      Delete
  8. Well done on keeping going! xx
    Yes please to all of the above - especially the OV naturals, I placed a order last week with them & I'm blaming you entirely lol!:-) xx
    I was hoping it might arrive today but alas no not yet - I have my eye on this gorgeous hamper too, but will have to sit on my hands for now!
    I'll be doing a post on what I got when it arrives then full reviews when I've had chance to use them all!
    Great post as usual!
    Jenny@redheadbeautydiaries.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooops! Look forward to seeing what you buy and hearing your reviews too x

      Delete
  9. Trilogy's rosehip oil is a staple with me. Its wonderful, isn't it. Your doing so well with the spending ban. Do you think when its over you'll continue to spend less?

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it. I've had one spend Ali so great for me I reckon! I'll definitely think more about what I'm buying in future x

      Delete
  10. Well done Sandra, keep it up! :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your doing so well!! Im half way through mine now and I made a small slip up on a blog sale this week but other than that Ive been good, I love the sound of the candle so luxurious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're doing really well, keep going! I like the sound of the Jo Malone products :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Recording all the weekly wants really makes you realise how much money you have saved doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Though some are just "luxury want" because I can ;) x

      Delete