Tuesday 12 February 2013

Spending Ban - Update 4

I went off the rails during week 4!  I'd had a bit of a stressful week (no excuse I know!) and ended up buying a couple of things from Sweet Cecily's - a gorgeous natural skincare company.  I spotted Sugarpuffish's review and before I knew it had placed an order!  I don't feel too bad as my order came to £26.65 including P&P and it was good to get a parcel delivered!

Here's how my week has been going -



And here are the beautiful products which made me break my spending ban...



Mojito Flavour Lip Balm (£2.95 for 10ml) - flavoured just like a Mojito cocktail with mint and lime - supermoisturising on the lips.

Rose Body Butter (£19.95 for 200ml) - a simply gorgeous rich rose scented butter packed full of shea butter, rosehip oil, rose essential oil and St John's Wort Oil.

The packaging is simply gorgeous, really pretty. Full reviews will follow.

So onto my want's list (it's actually quite small this week - I must be feeling guilty!)  


Mama Mio Mighty Moisture Day & Night Moisturiser 50ml (£37.50) - I was one of the lucky ones who managed to get a YOU tester pack of this moisturiser, an eye cream and face wash.  I totally fell in love with this moisturiser, loved its orange scent, the way it felt on my skin and the fact you could use it am/pm.  Definitely one I'll buy when I use up my stock of moisturisers.

Aromatherapy Associates Breath Essence 10ml (£15.50) - have read numerous great reviews about this essence which can be used to clear your head and for de-stressing.

Freyaluna Rose Lotion 140g (£15.95) - I adored this lotion when I received it in my Freyaluna Selection Box. (must have a rose addiction this week!)

Weleda Pomegranate Body Lotion 200ml (£19.95) - used a sample of this recently and loved the fruity scent.

Weleda Citrus Refreshing Milk Bath 200ml (£9.50) - I love soaks in the bath and it sounds refreshing.

How are you doing on your spending ban?

7 comments:

  1. Mojito Flavour Lip Balm sounds yummy xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous! There is also a pina colada one too :) x

      Delete
  2. i should go on a spending ban soon actually! what a beautiful package to receive ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I know it's absolutely gorgeous and worth breaking the ban for ;) x

      Delete
  3. Oh Sandra! Those products do look so lovely though. You have fab handwriting, mine is such a scrawl even when 'neat'! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I felt so guilty ;) Thanks very much x

      Delete
  4. £26.00 isn't anything to loose sleep over, you are still doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete