Wednesday 13 February 2013

OV Naturals Rosy Glow Luxury Organic Moisturiser

Just before Christmas Lucy at OV Naturals sent me a complimentary gift of a mini pot of Rosy Glow Luxury Organic Moisturiser* (15ml) and Firm Friends Face & Neck Oil* (10ml).  Look how beautifully packaged the products are.



Rosy Glow Luxury Organic Moisturiser is simply gorgeous. I reviewed Triple Rose Luxury Organic Facial Oil last year and you can see my review here.


A light textured moisturiser which is scented with damask rose otto - simply divine!  It hydrates the skin and the essential fatty acids found in the Rosehip and Starflower oils nourish, protect and help to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.  

Retailing at £7.50 for 15ml or £28.99 for 60ml.  There are also try me sizes of cleanser, face oils, moisturisers and soap - a great way to try before you buy the full size or great for small gifts.

Contains Soil Association Certified Organic Damask Rose Otto, Soil Association Certified Starflower Oil, Organic Soil Association Certified Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Rose Geranium, Organic Ylang Ylang, Damask Rose hydrosol, Organic Coconut, Organic Sunflower Oil and Vitamin E.

To use - massage onto skin day or night or if your skin needs a radiance boost.  Use in conjunction with the Triple Rose Luxury Organic Face Oil for a truly pampering treat.

Free from parabens, SLS, lanolin, artificial perfume and colours and petrochemicals.

I'll definitely be adding this moisturiser to my ever expanding wishlist as quite simply it is lovely and using it makes my skin soft, smooth, moisturised and smelling of roses.  Have you used any OV Naturals products before?

Website see here
Twitter  
Facebook here


*complimentary

12 comments:

  1. Lucky you what a lovely looking product to review! I've never tried their products but they look really nice and I always love the extra touches with the nice packaging. (Thank you for the lovely comment on my last post btw) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely beautiful, can't recommend it highly enough! No problem huni hope all turns out ok x

      Delete
  2. Just reading the ingredients makes me wanna run to the store and get some organic make-up. People should really pay more attention to things like these, you put it on your skin after all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! All the products I've tried from OV Naturals have been amazing! x

      Delete
  3. Many thanks Sandra for your great review, so glad you like the Rosy Glow (-: Also thanks to Peet & Kay for liking the Beauty Balm Blog. Lucy OV naturals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, such a gorgeous moisturiser - I've loved using it and will definitely stock up after the spending ban x

      Delete
  4. Hi Sandra, I've just discovered your fab blog! What a gorgeous moisturiser, I adore anything rose scented so this will go onto my ever expanding list of goodies to try!
    I'd never heard of this company before so thanks for reviewing!
    Jenny@redheadbeautydiaries.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! If you love rose scented products you must add this to your wish list x

      Delete
  5. This sounds so lovely! What amazing ingredients. I love anything with rosehip oil in it!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete