Sunday 10 February 2013

The London Oil Company - Morning Glory Body Oil & Sweet Cheeks Face Oil

Vivien Hamed is the Founder of The London Oil Company which is a small artisan business based in London's Primrose Hill.  Products are handcrafted in small batches using natural oils, plant extracts and essential oils.  No parabens or  preservatives are used and the products have been tested on family and friends, not animals.

Products arrive beautifully packaged in brown boxes tied with raffia and wrapped in tissue.




The oils come in glass bottles and the labels include a full ingredient list.  Products include body oils, bath oils and face oils and you can see the range here.

I like how you can buy the oils in different sizes. So if you just want to test a product out you can buy a 10ml sample.

Morning Glory Body Oil 100ml - (100ml £12, 50ml £7, 10ml £3)
An uplifting and invigorating body oil with essential oils of rosemary, lemongrass and coffee.  I use this in the morning after my shower on slightly damp skin. Definitely cheering on a cold winter Monday morning!  It contains - sweet almond oil, cherry kernal oil, organic avocado oil and essential oils of rosemary, lemongrass and coffee.

Sweet Cheeks Face Oil 60ml - (60ml - £18 until 15.2.13 and then £22, 30ml £10, 10ml £4)
A lovely face oil with organic unrefined avocado oil, organic rosehip, sea buckthorn, organic jojoba oil and rosemary and coffee essential oils.  Use in the morning warming a few drops in your palm and massage into face and neck.  The sea buckthorn leaves your face with a sunkissed glow!  

My only negative is that I'd like the face oil to have a dropper or stopper as it is difficult to only get a few drops of the oil.

Really lovely products - next I want to try Sleepy Head Bath Oil and Sleepy Head Body Oil.

You can follow on Twitter  
Website here
Facebook here

Have you used any of these products? 

20 comments:

  1. I am loving oils at the moment and these look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound amazing... my skin is super dry at the moment, so these could be a real help. I will check them out! (And probably buy them. Of all the bloggers I read, you're the one who has most consistently influenced me to buy products after a review!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely! Oh thanks very much x

      Delete
  3. I love the sound of these, and the simple packaging :) I need something to rid my dry patches xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend and I like the fact that you can buy smaller sizes to see if you like the product before buying full size x

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with oils at the moment, I like how they do little bottle so I could test them out without spending a fortune!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you'd like them :) and agree great sizes x

      Delete
  5. I love the sound of 'sleepy head bath oil' xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great that they come in different sizes so you can see if you like them first before investing in the bigger ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Such a great idea. The body oil is my favourite my dry winter skin is just lapping it up and it smells gorgeous x

      Delete
  7. These look great, I really want to try them

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a fab company with great products. Thanks for the review Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products are lovely would recommend. Thanks! x

      Delete
  9. I adore using oils especially on my face. Sweet Cheeks sounds similar to the Antipodes Divine face oil...?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried it yet so not sure. You could buy a sample and see if it is similar? I love face oils too x

      Delete
  10. Newest follower here! I found your blog thorough the blog hop. It is super cute, I can't wait to read more! You can find my blog at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will check out your blog asap x

      Delete