Sunday 27 December 2020

Top Products 2020: September to December

This year I broke up top beauty and books into little chunks. See my top beauty products January - April HERE and May - August HERE. If an item is marked * I was kindly gifted it for review. 

Here's what I loved and rated in September:


Discovering Scottish brand, Raven Botanicals. The girls very kindly sent me a few samples* to try and review. See HERE. It's a simply stunning range, carefully formulated and hard working as well as gorgeous.

A perfume which has been on the wishlist a while before I snapped it up is Rahua's gorgeous Palo Santo Oil Perfume. See my review HERE. Simply stunning.


So much love for beautiful Ffern Organic Small Batch Perfume. Autumn 20 is simply exquisite. See my review HERE. So much love for this co!

Rounding up September's top picks is John Master's Organics Maximum Moisturizer with Mandarin & Glycoproteins* which I received free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for review. It's a fantastic hydrator and perfect for autumn and winter skin. See my review HERE.


In October, Naturisimo brought out a fantastic range of starter kits. I reviewed their Moisturisers one HERE they're great for beauty lovers and beginners alike!


I also had the pleasure of trying Charlie Miller award-winning Haircare & Styling products* which are absolutely fantastic. See my review HERE


I treated myself to Inika's Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Serum after trying a sample. It makes my skin glow! Check out my review HERE.


As soon as it launched I had to have Kiss the Moon's Relaxing Eye Pillow with DREAM Aromatherapy Drops. The set's simply stunning. See my review HERE.

Coming into November there was more Raven Botanicals love when I tried their 24 Carat Oil to Milk Cleanser which takes cleansing to another level. Check out my review HERE.

I also loved ila spa's The Big Sleep Drops which really do what they say on the bottle! See my review HERE.


My skin loves NeuroSkinFeeds The MicroOil* which intensely rejuvenates the skin and senses. See my review HERE.



In December, I reviewed nknaturals full Autumn mini Seasonal Collection - see HERE and two items from the current Winter collection - see HERE. I just love these carefully formulated seasonal collections.


Rounding up my top picks for December is Skin Elixir's Magnificent Night Oil* which I reviewed HERE

Do we share any top picks for 2020?

No comments:

Post a Comment