Tuesday 6 October 2020

Naturisimo: Starter Kits: Moisturisers Starter Kit

 Naturisimo have brought out a clever range of Starter Kits. Of course, I had to pick one, didn't I! The one which spoke to me the most was their Moisturisers Starter Kit (£20). They give you a QR code to get 10% off a full size from the collection which is a nice extra. I'm pretty impressed with it all round - the products come in a cute drawstring branded bag (perfect to use for other bits/reusable cotton pads/weekends away etc).



So what's inside:

For Thirsty Skin: Antipodes Baptiste H2O Ultra Hydrating Water Gel (5ml x 3 sachets). I'm a huge fan of this moisturiser. See my review HERE (I'll be popping the sachet samples in my travel bag, although I'm not sure when my next trip will be!)

For Tired, Sensitive Skin: Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream 5ml the cult classic which has stood the test of time. This beautiful rose scented cream protects and replenishes and is lovely to use.

For Unbalanced Skin: Neal's Yard Remedies Palmarosa Moisturiser 15g from a brand I know and love. This is a product I've not tried before. My skin is combo and it'll balance, minimising the appearance of pores and mattifying the skin. Oh yes, I'm looking forward to trying this 'un!

For Mature Skin: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser 15ml which comes in a pot where the cream is dispensed via a hole in the middle - no fingers in the pot! Again, looking forward to trying this one, it feels lovely on the skin.

It's a great set in my opinion, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment