Thursday 31 December 2020

*Love Lula: Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar 2020 - Days 10 - 24

*partly gifted via the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. How I enjoyed my Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar this year (£85, I put £35 towards it). You'll maybe have seen my daily updates on instagram. See my musings on days 1 - 9 HERE. The advent came in a large re-usable box (or easily recycled) which I think is a nice touch (smaller size products or wax melts me thinks!)

On Day 10 we received 10ml of the Hydrating Hand Cream which I've used before - it's fantastic. See my review HERE. I'm happy to re-visit this! 

Day 11's treat came in the form of their Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream 10ml which was nice to use.

Day 12 saw us get Regenerating Day Cream 5ml which is one of the more pricer products full size. It's perfect for more mature skins. 

Day 13 saw us receive their Hydrating Cream Mask 5ml which is perfect for dry, sensitive and mature skin types.

On Day 14 we got 2.5ml of their Translucent Bronzing Tint which can be mixed into moisturiser or foundation to give a healthy glow (I've not tried this yet, but will soon!)


I simply loved Day 15's Rose Nurturing Body Cream 10ml which is super rosey, smells of Turkish Delight and has a rich and creamy texture. I fell head-over-heels for this one and want it full size!

On Day 16 we got Soothing Cleansing Milk 10ml which is great to use as your first cleanse. It'll gently remove make up and daily grime.

I've tried the Clarifying Toner 10ml which we received on Day 17 before and my combo skin loves it. See my review HERE.

Everybody loves Rose Day Cream Light 5ml which was in the box on Day 18 as it's a lighter formula of cult classic Rose Day Cream. It's great for more sensitive skin types or to use in Spring and Summer.

Day 19 gave us Revitalising Mask 5ml which I've had the pleasure of trying before. See my review HERE.

On Day 20 we received Regenerating Day Cream Complexion 5ml which smoothes and evens the skin tone. It contains light reflecting subtly bronzing mineral pigments to balance and can be used prior to foundation. This is a new to me product.

On Day 21 we got another new-to-me product in the form of their MED Ice Plant Hand Cream 10ml (a review will come for this one, as well as some of the others I've not tried before).


Day 22 was another new to me product - their Almond Soothing Body Cream 10ml which has a delicate almond blossom scent. It's perfect for dry winter skin, soothing and nurturing.

On Day 23 we received 5ml of Revitalising Day Cream which restores all skin types, refreshing and enlivening.

Rounding up this fantastic Advent Calendar on Day 24 is cult classic Rose Day Cream 30ml (worth £30.50). I've used this before but I've never reviewed it - watch this space!


So far, I've made one full size purchase. I fell head over heels for Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil which I received on day 10 and had to have it full size. I know Rose Nurturing Body Cream from day 15 is likely to be bought full size too! Did you also have the enjoyment of this advent calendar too throughout December? If so, what were your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment