Saturday 5 December 2020

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Ambiance: November 2020

Sadly this is the last of the bi-monthly Skin Organics Clean Beauty boxes as founder, Paula has decided to do something new next year. I'm excited to see what she brings us as her carefully curated boxes have always brought a smile to my face and a new brand or two. November's theme is "Ambiance" and inside are a whole host of beautiful products including an item I've never seen in a beauty box before.


And so, for a closer look..

WOW just WOW! Going out with a total bang. What a carefully curated selection. All the brands apart from one are known to me. I've never before seen a reed diffuser in a beauty box! 


I absolutely adore beautiful Skin Elixir (I'm currently testing out their Magnificent Night Oil, it's a beauty - expect a review soon!) I was made up and then some at seeing my little quote on the info card!) Inside the November Skin Organics Clean Beauty box is their Organic Frankincense & May Chang Moisturiser 15ml (£10). I've tried this before and my skin loved it, so I'm happy to have it back in my stash! See my review HERE.


A mini reed diffuser from help me organics is just so lovely and so unique as well as being perfect for Christmastime - Apparently I need to Chill Out is the scent - how apt! This is worth £10 also and the aroma will help you rebalance and relax - bring it on! 

Hunter's Moon is a totally new to me brand and inside is a sachet of their Sleepy Bath Salts (£4.50) with Lavender & Bergamot which will clear your mind and soothe your soul. These are lovely. I'll definitely explore this brand more.


From Myroo Skincare is their Calming Marula Super Boost Drops 13ml (£15) which now come with an eco-friendly aluminium lid. I've used this lovely skin treat before. See my review HERE.

Also inside is a delectable duo from No Secrets Beauty in the form of a mini pot of their No. One Hand Butter (£10) and a sachet of their No. Four Hand & Body Butter. I've used this beautiful brand before so I'm happy to see them in the box.


Rounding up this amazing November box is a delicious bar of Orange Dark Chocolate by Choc Affair which is worth £2.95 and tastes delicious!

An amazing box, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment