Saturday 12 December 2020

*Love Lula: UrbanVeda Hand Sanitisers

*gifted samples as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program - As you'll know I'm always on the lookout to try new hand sanitisers! See my posts on ones I've enjoyed using so far during the pandemic HEREHERE and HERE.

UrbanVeda has 3 sanitisers in their range - I picked up the two larger ones to try and review (100ml - £7, although currently at time of writing this on special at £5.95)!

The pump action spray (which is made from PET and 100% recyclable) is very easy to use and the sanitiser will kill 99.99% of bacteria. It's formulated with 70% alcohol, essential oils and natural glycerin to soften and moisturise. 

Citrus Fresh* has a uplifting Bergamot, Lemon and Lime aroma while Spa Blend* is scented with herbal Rosemary, Lavender and Clary Sage.

To use: spray onto hands and rub together for fragrant and protected hands

Yes, you've guessed it I love these! Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment