Tuesday 1 December 2020

*Love Lula: Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar Day #1

*partly gifted Today's the day for opening the first door of the Advent Calendars! (I received some lovely edible ones from my friend, Nardin which I shared on instagram and a beauty one from my friend Magi). I also picked up a couple of wax ones and my husband got me a Fortnum & Mason's tea one - so I've been truly spoiled!

I shared my initial musing on the Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar* which I chose for my November pick as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger (I put £35 towards the calendar to enable me to get it). See my thoughts HERE. Today, I'm sharing what was in box no.1! (I'm planning a weekly round up of the items in the calendar and you can check out my socials for daily updates!)

In box no.1 there is a 10ml tube of their Quince Hydrating Body Milk which has a very light milky texture making it easy to absorb onto warm skin. Quince Seed extract helps to improve elasticity, regulate moisture content of the skin and maintaining pH balance. The lotion has a pleasant fruity/herbal scent. 

To use: apply to warm skin after a bath or shower, use after shaving or as a cooling aftersun

I do love a multi-use product so chances are this one will make the full size wishlist. Are you a Dr Hauschka fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment