Thursday 26 November 2020

Raven Botanicals 24 Carat Oil to Milk Cleanser

As you'll know I'm a huge fan of Raven Botanicals having first tried one of their products - their best selling and first product in the range Skin Savior Facial Oil in my July Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box which was entitled Summer Vibes (REVIEW). The girls kindly gifted me a few bits to try - see HERE. As soon as I saw the cleanser I knew I had to snap it up! I love how beautifully presented parcels are - making them such a joy to open.


I'm also a huge fan of the less is more in the packaging stakes - there's no unnecessary outer boxes and all the packaging is recyclable or reusable. Their 24 Carat Oil to Milk Cleanser (50ml - without pump £15, with reusable pump £16) comes in an aluminium bottle.

The oil to milk cleanser easily removes make up and daily grime (and smells amazing - citrussy). It turns cleansing into a real ritual. The oil turns to a milk when rinsed with water, leaving no oily residue - just fresh and clean skin!

Formulated with a range of magical plant ingredients including raspberry and papaya seed oils which dissolve impurities, absorb excess sebum and naturally exfoliate dead skin cells.

To use: massage onto the skin, inhaling the beautiful aroma before rinsing off with water (I like to use a muslin cloth/face cloth).

Another beautiful and effective product from Raven Botanicals - what are your favourites from the range? This is moving instantly into my Top Products 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment