Thursday 17 December 2020

*Evolve Organic Beauty: Pomegranate and Goji Aromatic Wash

*giftedproduct - AD. As you'll probably know I'm a huge fan of Evolve Organic Beauty's natural body washes which are formulated with essential oils and skin loving nourishing organic ingredients. I was very kindly sent their latest launch - Pomegranate and Goji Aromatic Wash (£14 - 250ml)* which is super uplifting and my staple in my morning shower (I'll need to buy more after Christmas!)


The 99% natural wash is presented in a recyclable pump bottle which is perfect to use beside the shower (I'm also a huge fan of their daily apple hair & body washREVIEW).

Formulated and hand blended with soothing aloe vera and moisture locking quinoa along with moisturising goji berry it'll gently cleanse and nourish the skin. The scent is a blend of pomegranate, pear, peach, raspberry and citrus. It's the perfect wake-up scent and a pure joy to use.

To use: apply to damp hands/body and massage over the skin before rinsing

This wash makes me happy, is a pleasure to use and one I'll pick up again (and dare I say it, one of my fav new tries this year!) Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment