Thursday 24 December 2020

*Skin Elixir: Magnificent Night Oil

*gifted product I fell head-over-heels when I tried Skin Elixir's Organic Frankincense & May Chang Moisturiser*. See my review HERE, so when founder and formulator, Shona got in touch to see if I'd like to try and review her new Magnificent Night Oil (20ml - £28)* I said, yes please! (seeing my quote on her little info card which came with the oil, made my day, if not year!)


Magnificent Night Oil* is a truly luxurious product with a gorgeous scent. I adore Rose and Vetiver so to have these two organic essential oils in the one product is just the best thing ever! Also inside is Basil, Sandalwood & Frankincense which makes the scent luxurious and unique. In fact, I'd say it's probably the most luxurious night treatment I've ever used with an exquisite scent. Also inside is restorative and rejuvenating organic Moringa oil, skin calming Calendula, balancing organic Pomegranate Seed Oil which boosts collagen, increases elasticity and promotes youthful skin and skin healing cold pressed virgin Black Seed oil.

The oil absorbs instantly and is suitable for all skin types, is Vegan, cruelty free, organic and 100% natural. 

To use: massage a few drops to the face and neck before bed and awaken with glowing, soft and nourished skin. 

As you'll probably have guessed I love it! Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment