Tuesday 22 December 2020

December Empties

I think as I'm currently trying lots of new things as a Beauty Shortlist Judge I'm not using much up! Another small amount of empties to round up the year! If a product is marked * I've kindly received it for review. 

From the Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar* (partly gifted) I've used up - Lavender Sandalwood Calming Body Cream 10ml, Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Milk 10ml, Quince Hydrating Body Milk 10ml and Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil 10ml. I loved trying all of them and recently bought the last one full size. Expect a review soon!

From L'Occitane is samples of their Immortelle Precious Serum 1ml and Immortelle Reset Overnight Eye Serum 1ml. I simply adored the eye serum and full size is added to the wishlist. My third sachet this month is Vichy's Neovadiol Rose Platinum Nuit 1ml which my skin loved. One to add to the wishlist.

I love bodhi & birch's Botanic Dew Hand & Body Wash 200ml - see my review HERE. I've got another of these in my stash ready to open soon.

From last season's collection at nknaturals I finished up the luscious Autumn Copper Distilled Botanical Mist 50ml. See my review HERE. I just recently tried two products from the Winter Collection - see HERE. I love these seasonal products!

Rounding up my empties this month is a bar of Tuscan Wisteria & Lilac Nesti Dante Bar Soap. I simply love these highly perfumed bars which have a rich creamy lather.

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment